Public Address System - Police Vehicle Siren
PA300MSC Public Address System
- Drives one or two 100W speakers
- Tones: Air-Horn, Hi-Lo, Manual, Wail, Yelp
- Manual siren
- PA/radio rebroadcast
- Siren override provides instant PA use
- Wired-in noise cancelling microphone
- Tap II horn-ring transfer allows warning without removing hands from wheel.
- Measures 2-1/3"H x 6-1/10"W x 7-2/3"D
- Meets Class A sound level output requirements when paired with Federal Signal High-Power Speaker
- Illuminated control panel
- 3-Year Warranty
- Available as 12 Volt or 24 Volt
- Wiring harness and bracket included
- Offers advanced, efficient, economical warning. Meets all Class A sound level output requirements with only one 100-Watt speaker.
A wide range of features comes standard with Federal Signal's PA300 series siren. Included are five basic siren tones, TAP II (horn-ring transfer), PA, radio rebroadcast, and air horn sound with siren override. TAP II allows for effective intersection traffic clearing capability without having to remove your hands from the steering wheel or your eyes from the road.
The PA300 siren includes a permanent noise-cancelling microphone that produces high quality voice reproduction without feedback squeal, and the microphone’s push-to-talk switch will override any siren tone for instant PA use.
The PA300 series of sirens can provide either 100 watt output and will meet or exceed SAE J1849 and Class A requirements for sound when paired with a Federal Signal high-power speakers.