AGM Battery 210Ah
Gel Battery 210Ah
Red Flash™ High Rate batteries have been designed to provide the very high cranking currents needed for engine starting from the smallest possible battery size. The use of Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology provides the most current transfer from the smallest battery size. Furthermore, as the electrolyte is absorbed into the plate separation material, should the battery casing become damaged there is minimal risk of damage from acid leakage.
- Sealed for life
- 500+ full depth of discharge cycles
- Non-spillable, operable in virtually any position
- Fast charging
- Rugged construction
- Safe to transport - classified by IATA, ICAO, and FAA as non-hazardous
1) The total surface area of all of the plates produces the most current, but to fit the plates into a reasonable size box, the plates have to be very thin.
2) The thicker the plates, the longer they can produce power for (but for the same size box, you have fewer plates, if they are thicker).
4) The opposite is also true— the thinner the plates, the more likely they are to become damaged (buckled, etc)
5) The electricity you use come from a chemical reaction, using lead, so the lighter the battery, the less lead it has in it, so the less power it can produce!